1. Essie nail polish & no7 nail colour (with £5 off voucher) i love unusual colours so these are right up my street! check out my instagram if you want to see them better!
2. Bourjois flower perfection - unfortunately i don't love it as much as healthy mix, but this is full coverage and you don't need to powder over it. i have dry skin too but it doesn't stick to those areas, especially if you use the primer that comes with this flower perfection collection too!
3. Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo - i think these are great but they need more colours! Similar to MAC paint pots but no way near as dry, as is says on the tin, they last a long time!
4. Sleek brow kit - i love this product, it comes with a wax and a setting powder! it also has two little brushes and teeny tiny tweezers, which are soooo cute, but that damn small that i already lost them :(
5. Revlon lip butter - this is the only one they had left at the counter and i love it, seriously cannot wait to get my hands on the rest!!
6. Fake Bake Flawless - this smells amazing!!.. it also comes with a luxurious tan mitt and makes you a lovely colour...what more could you ask for really!?